Local residents and users of Kerrie Neighbourhood House Inc. may be nominated and approved for Membership, in accordance with the Rules of the Association. The Committee welcomes new members who support, and are committed to, the vision and mission of Kerrie Neighbourhood House Inc.
Click here for a Membership Form
Membership forms should be submitted to the Secretary, Kerrie Neighbourhood House, 36 Kincumber Drive, Glen Waverley 3150.
Committee of Governance
Kerrie Neighbourhood House Inc. is governed by a Committee elected, by the Membership, at the Annual General Meeting. The Committee is responsible for providing leadership and strategy to the House. It also bears ultimate legal responsibility for the organisation.
The Committee is responsible for the following:
- Setting remuneration, appointing and appraising the House Coordinator
- Overseeing the succession planning for the House Coordinator
- Developing and approving the Strategic and Business Plan in collaboration with the Coordinator
- Monitoring the progress of strategic initiatives against performance objectives
- Preparing and approving Kerrie Neighbourhood House Inc.’s budget for the financial year
- Considering how organisational risks should be managed
- Ensuring that policies on key issues are in place and are reviewed on a regular basis
- Establishing and monitoring governance practices and making changes where necessary
- Calling meetings of Kerrie Neighbourhood House Inc.’s general members
Office bearers include a:
- Vice President;
- Treasurer and Secretary
Click here for the 2018 Annual Report.
Staff and Volunteers
The work of Kerrie Neighbourhood House is supported by a wonderful team of staff and volunteers including our Coordinator, Office Administrator and Book-keeper. You can contact staff by phoning 03) 9887 6226 during Office hours or via email:-