Job Vacancy: Office Administrator (Kerrie Rd)
Kerrie Neighbourhood House Inc. is seeking an Office Administrator to work primarily at our Kerrie Rd site in Glen Waverley.
The Office Administrator will work closely with the Coordinator and provide a welcoming reception, handle course enquiries and enrolments, liaise with tutors and provide office administrative support.
This is a permanent part-time position of 22hrs/week (during school terms).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- High level knowledge and skill using MS Office applications
- Ability to work unsupervised and display initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Office administration (or other appropriate) qualifications
- Desktop publishing skills and experience
- Experience using VETtrack
- Experience editing/adding content to a WordPress website
Applications and/or any queries should be sent to Ellen Prior: email@example.com
Applications close Friday 1st June.
Click here for a full copy of the Office Administrator (Kerrie Rd) Position Description