- Online: Book online & pay by credit card or request invoice for payment https://www.socialplanet.com.au/at/kerrie-neighbourhood-house-inc
- In person, over phone or email during office hours. Payment can be made by EFTPOS, credit/debit card, cheque or cash.
- New participants are required to fill in an Enrolment Form. The form is available from the office or can be downloaded from our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (FACE-TO-FACE & ONLINE ZOOM CLASSES)
- Full course fees are payable at the time of booking (or once course confirmed) and prior to course commencement. Places in courses are only secure once full payment has been received.
- Concession cards (Pensioner or Health Care Cards only) must be produced at enrolment if requested to receive the concession rate. Not all courses/classes offer concession rates.
- KRNH does not offer part payment options, weekly or casual rates.
- KRNH does not offer pro rata payments for time away or missed classes (except in special circumstances which can be discussed with the office). Special consideration will be granted for no more than 1 term in any calendar year.
- **Refunds will not be given if a student discontinues a course, does not attend or cancels within the week prior to course commencement.
- A refund (less $10.00 admin fee) is given if you cancel your enrolment at least 7 days prior to course commencement
- A full refund is provided if the class is cancelled by KRNH due to insufficient numbers or other reasons.
**If online zoom classes are offered due to lockdowns, participants have the choice to attend or not. If you do not attend any zoom classes you have the option to receive a credit or refund for the online classes. If a participant chooses to commence online classes and does not attend, a credit or refund will not be given (except in special circumstances which can be discussed with the KRNH office.