How to Enrol in a Course
Step One: Phone the Office on 9887 6226 or email email@example.com to see if there are places available in the class/course. If there are no places available, you will be placed on a waiting list in order of date of enquiry.
Step Two: If there is a place available, complete an enrolment form and return this with full payment to the office. Payment can be made by cash or via EFTPOS (in person, during office hours), cheque or by electronic funds transfer. Credit Card payments can also be taken over the phone.
If paying via direct debit/internet banking here are our bank details;
- Bank: ANZ
- Account Name: Kerrie Neighbourhood House Inc.
- BSB: 013 326
- Account No: 250455526
- Reference: Course code and family name e.g: 204Smith
Please include a stamped self-addressed envelope if you would like your receipt posted.
Terms and Conditions
- Full course fees are payable at the time of enrolment
- Places in courses are only secure once full payment has been received by Kerrie Neighbourhood House
- Enrolment forms must be completed annually
- Concession cards (Pensioner & Health Care) must be produced on enrolment to receive any discount. Not all courses/classes offer concession rates.
- Kerrie Neighbourhood House does not offer participants the option of paying weekly. Casual rates may be considered in special circumstances, however, these must be presented to and approved by the KNH Coordinator (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) The following criteria must be met in cases of special consideration:
- Minimum class numbers have been reached
- There is no one on the waiting list
- Coordinator approval has been provided in writing
- Participants agree to make weekly payments as follows;
- $15.00 per 1 hour class
- $20.00 per 2 hour class
- Special consideration will be granted for no more than 1 term in any calendar year
- Refunds will not be given if a student discontinues a course, or does not attend. A full refund is provided if the class is cancelled by Kerrie Neighbourhood House.
- Current participants are given priority of place in continuing programs.
- Re-enrolment forms are circulated toward the end of each term.
- Participants are given at least one week to re-enrol and pay if they wish to continue a class/course (At the end of the year this process includes completing and returning an Enrolment Form to the Office)
- Completed re-enrolment forms must be received at the Office by the date specified and payment made at this time to secure a place. Places will not be held for current participants who have not paid by the re-enrolment date
- Participants on waiting lists will be offered places once the re-enrolment date has passed
- We request that participants who are not returning inform the Office
- Enrolment cancellations should be made by emailing email@example.com or by filling in an Enrolment Cancellation Form (available from the Office) and submitting this to the Office at least 7 days prior to the advertised course start date. An administration charge of $10.00 will apply.
Click on the link below to download a Kerrie Enrolment Form