How to Enrol in a Course
Phone the office on 9887 6226 or email email@example.com to see if there are places available in the course you are interested in. If there are no places available, you will be placed on a waiting list in order of date of enquiry.
If a place is available, complete an enrolment form and provide full payment to the office.
Payment can be made by EFTPOS, credit card, cash, or cheque (in person or over the phone during office hours), or by electronic funds transfer.
Account Name: Kerrie Neighbourhood House Inc.
BSB: 013 326
Account No: 250455526
Reference: Family name, Class & KR (eg. Smith Yoga Tue KR)
Terms and conditions:
– Full course fees are payable at the time of enrolment. Places are only secured once full payment has been received by Kerrie Rd Neighbourhood House.
– Concession cards (Pensioner and Health Care) must be produced on enrolment to receive any discount. Not all courses/classes offer concession rates.
– KRNH does not offer participants the option of paying weekly/casual rates.
– KRNH does not offer pro rata payments for time away or missed classes (except in special circumstances which can be discussed with the Coordinator or Office Manager). Special consideration will be granted for no more than 1 term in any calendar year.
– Refunds will not be given if a student discontinues a course, does not attend or cancels within the week prior to course commencement.
-A refund (less $10.00 admin fee) is given if you cancel your enrolment at least 7 days prior to course commencement.
– A full refund is provided if the class is cancelled by KRNH due to insufficient numbers or other reasons.
Kerrie Rd Neighbourhood House respects your right to information privacy. Information we collect is kept confidential, in accordance with privacy laws. It is required for administrative and statistical purposes and may be required by our funding bodies. It is important that your information is accurate and up to date. If you wish to view this, please call the House Coordinator on 9887 6226.