- Full fees are payable at the time of booking and prior to course commencement.
- Concessions are only available to Pension or Health Care Card holders. Victorian Seniors Card is not an eligible card. Not all courses/classes offer concession rates.
- We accept payments by Debit or Credit Card, Bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Places in courses are only secure once full payment has been received.
- We do not offer payment plans, casual or weekly rates.
- Classes always require minimum enrolments to proceed. Where necessary we endeavour to cancel classes approximately 5 days before they are due to commence. Please book early as this prevents unnecessary cancellation of classes.
- Some classes may be joined after the course has commenced. Please contact the office for more information.
- Missed Classes– KRNH does not offer pro rata payments or credits for time away or missed classes (due to for example, illness, covid, holidays, appointments, work etc) except in special circumstances which can be discussed with the office. Special consideration will be granted for no more than 1 term in any calendar year.
- A fee reduction of no more than two classes per calendar year can be requested prior to the term beginning where you expect to miss classes for holidays or other obligations.
- Refunds will not be given if a student discontinues a course, does not attend or cancels within the week prior to course commencement. Withdrawal due to exceptional circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the office to discuss.
- A refund (less $10.00 admin fee) is given if you cancel your enrolment at least 7 days prior to course commencement
- A full refund is provided if a course is cancelled by KRNH due to insufficient numbers or other reasons.
- If a tutor is unavailable (due to illness) for a class & a replacement cannot be found, students will be offered a make up class (if available) or a credit for that class.
- When online zoom classes are offered due to lockdowns, participants are given the choice to attend or not.
- If you do not wish to attend any zoom classes you have the option to receive a credit or refund for the online classes.
- If a participant chooses to commence online classes and does not attend, a credit or refund will not be given (except in special circumstances which can be discussed with the KRNH office.