- Full course fees are payable at the time of enrolment.
- Places in courses are only secure once full payment has been received by Kerrie Rd Neighbourhood House (KRNH).
- Priority re-enrolment is available to continuing full term paying participants
- Waiting lists shall be kept for over-subscribed classes.
If numbers permit, a higher casual fee may apply to some classes, provided:
- the class has the minimum paid enrolments required
- there is no waiting list
- a vacancy exists in the class. Priority re-enrolment is not available to participants who pay casual fees.
Concessions apply to some term class fees on presentation of a current:
- Commonwealth Health Care Card
- Centrelink Pension Concession Card
- Concessions are not available for casual fees
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- There are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- Refunds and credits will not be given if a student discontinues a course, does not attend or cancels within the week prior to course commencement.
- A refund (less $20.00 admin fee) is given if you cancel your enrolment at least 7 days prior to course commencement.
- A full refund is provided if the class is cancelled by KRNH due to insufficient numbers or other reasons.
- If a tutor is unavailable (due to illness) for a class & a replacement cannot be found, students will be offered a make up class (if available) or a credit/refund for that class.